Our values and ethos are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our School Mission Statement:
"Being the best we can be"
At Kingfisher Primary we aim to:
Ensure outstanding teaching and a culture of high expectations and high attainment where all of our children reach their full potential and take pride in their achievements.
· Create a safe and stimulating environment, providing a learning experience which meets the needs of all;
· Enable children to develop as independent, motivated learners with creative enquiring minds;
· Promote and develop pupils’ spiritual, moral and cultural growth via the delivery of the agreed Somerset RE syllabus (representing all faiths) and daily Collective Worship of a mainly Christian character;
· Provide good examples that children will use as a reference for positive behaviour;
· Encourage children to care for and respect themselves, the local community and others.